- Why Corbett National Park
Tips for Travelers
When visiting the wildlife park
- Follow the rules, for e.g., do not walk around if you are not permitted to do so
- Wear clothes in shades of brown and green as they are less disturbing to the environment
- Avoid wearing perfumes and do not smoke in restricted areas.
- Animals are extremely weary of the human voice. Don't make noise, don't play music and please don't honk car horn.
- Carry Personal medication and insect repellent
- Carry Binoculars, Cameras, film rolls and Flashlight along with books and other reading material
- Don't leave behind any litter and plastic bags are big hazards for animals
- Comfortable walking shoes are appropriate than the fashionable ones
- For winter travel heavy woolens are a must especially for open jeep safaris. Cottons are apt for summer months
- Rain Gear is essential for the monsoons and Find about the habits of the animal you want to see to avoid disappointment